Rikei Group (hereinafter called “the Group”) operates the Group’s social media accounts (hereinafter called “Social Accounts”) stipulated below and complies with this policy to provide valuable communication to users of the Group’s Social Accounts.
Information for Customers and Users
Regarding the information transmitted through social media by the Group, all comments do not necessarily represent the Group’s official announcements and opinions.
Official announcements are made through the Company’s website and press releases.
Attitude and Action to Participate in Social Media
The Group strives to transmit quality information to the Group’s stakeholders, including customers and clients.
Always keeping in mind that information transmitted online is accessible to an unspecified number of users (hereinafter called “Users”), and that, once information is transmitted, it cannot be deleted completely, the Group shall accurately describe information to be transmitted and respond to the contents in good faith to avoid misunderstanding.
Compliance with the Laws and Internal and External Rules
- The Group shall comply with the laws and pay special attention so as not to infringe the rights of others, such as copyrights and portrait rights.
- The Group shall comply with the official regulations stipulated by the respective companies of the Rikei Group and take responsibility for its actions as an adult member of society with common sense when using social media.
- The Group shall not take any responsibility for contents posted by Users.
- The Group is unable to individually reply to posts created by Users.
- The Group shall not take any responsibility for damage caused by issues among Users or between Users and a third party.
- The Company, as an operating company, shall not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by the fact that Social Accounts were used or could not be used for any reason. Also, the Company cannot respond to inquiries such as the status of system operations for each social media or technical questions, software functions and methods of use.
- Operation of Social Accounts may end or be deleted without notice.
- For inquiries by telephone, the conversation may be recorded to improve future business operations.
Reasons of Deletion
The Group expects that Users will not post the following content, and shall delete or correct User generated contents as needed.
- Information or posts that are irrelevant to each official account
- Slander, information or posts that infringe on a third party’s rights
- Information or posts containing illegal information or indecent contents
- Uploaded software that is unauthorized and whose rights are protected
- Uploaded files containing computer viruses
- Information or posts whose signatures or legal indications are deleted
- Information or posts whose author’s name is disguised
* This policy is subject to change without notice according to internal and external conditions.
[Inquiries regarding this matter]
For inquiries regarding this matter, use the “Inquiries about the Company in general” form on the Company’s website.
31, July, 2018
Public Relations Group