Rikei Corporation will establish an environmental management system and strive for its continuous improvement with the aim of preserving the global environment through the sale of information communications products and electronic components and the provision of related services.
- Provision of environmentally friendly products and services
We will actively promote the sale of energy and resource saving products and services to improve the environment and reduce environmental load. We will also promote environmental conservation by properly controlling hazardous substances throughout their lifecycle.
- Sustainable use of resources
We will promote the reduction of waste in business activities and encourage reuse, recycling and green purchasing to actively make sustainable use of resources.
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
We will comply with environmental laws and regulations and any other requirements to which we have agreed.
- Continuous improvement of the environmental management system
In accordance with our environmental policy, we will set forth environmental objectives and review them regularly for the continuous improvement of the environmental management system.
- Environmental education and environmental awareness
We will disseminate our environmental policy to all our executive officers and employees and will educate and enlighten them to raise their environmental awareness.
- Disclosure of environmental information
We will publish our environmental policy on our website and will disclose environmental information.
June 1, 2017
President & CEO
Significant Environmental Aspects
The following have been identified as significant environmental aspects.
|Significant Environmental Aspects||Reasons for Registration|
|Provision of products and services that have a positive impact on the environment||Environmental contribution|
|Use of electricity and papers and disposal of waste in business and office activities||Conservation of resources|
Applicable International Standards and Certification Bodies
- ■Applicable standards: ISO 14001:2015, JIS Q 14001:2015
- ■Certification body: Japan Standards Association (JSA)
- ■Registration Number: JSAE531
- ■Date registered: June 14, 2002
- ■Expiry Date: June 13, 2020
- ■Detailed information:
- ・Registered organization and address
- Rikei Corporation
(Shinjuku Nomura Building, 1-26-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
- ・Branch offices
- Osaka Branch Office
(JIN ORIX Building, 1-7-20 Nishitenma, kita-ku, Osaka)
Tohoku Sales Office
(Sendai NS Building, 1-2-25 Ichiban-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai)
Nagoya Sales Office
(Daisan Horiuchi Building, 4-6-23 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya)
Kyushu Sales Office
(Daihakata Building, 2-20-1 Hakata-ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka)
Technical & Engineering Center
(Makuhari Techno Garden, 1-3 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba)
- ・Scope of registration
- Sale and technical support of computers, network equipment, and electronic components and instruments
– ISO14001 –
General Affairs Department