September 1, 2021
We wish for the earliest possible recovery of those who have been affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus and the early termination of the infection.
In an effort to control the spread of the infection, we give the utmost priority to the safety of our customers, employees and their families and take the following approaches in line with the Japanese government’s policy:
- Checking the body temperatures of employees and visitors, thorough disinfection using alcohol
- Target of 70% of all employees teleworking (working from home) and promoting staggered commuting
- Preparation of a teleworking environment (mobile PC, lending smartphones, lending mobile routers, online conference system, online business card management, communication tools, introduction of electronic authentication in making final in-house decisions)
- Supplying teleworking allowances
- Using satellite offices under a corporate contract in addition to teleworking (working from home)
- Creating a guideline to follow when there are suspected cases of COVID-19 infection or close contacts.
We appreciate your understanding for any inconvenience that may arise.
Inquiries: Please reach us through the “Contact Us” page on Rikei Corporation’s website.