- Rikei Starts to Sell PacketLight Networks's100 Gb Ethernet WDM Optical Transport Solutions Offered in the Smallest 1U Chassis in the Industry
- Rikei announces it has started to sell a new WAN emulator "Netropy40G" developed and produced by Apposite Technologies (a U.S. corporation) ? realizing the 40Gbps carrier-class network emulation.
- Rikei Starts to Sell Apposite's WAN Emulator "Netropy 10G1,"
Capable of Emulating N-to-N Networks up to 10 Gbps (full wire speed)
- Rikei Concluded a Reseller Agreement with Unlimi-Tech Software Inc., for Sale of Accelerated File Transfer Solution "FileCatalyst"
- The Fire and Disaster Management Agency Completes "the Verification Testing of Diversifying the Methods of Transmitting Disaster Information to Residents" (Koto City, Tokyo) - which will be
- Takahagi City (Ibaraki Prefecture) has decided to adopt a new "Integrated Area Mail & Emergency Alert E-Mail Distribution System," making it possible to automatically distribute J-ALERT
- Rikei Participates in the Attempt to Use Ultrahigh-Speed Internet Sattelite "Kizuna" (WINDS) for the Benefit for the Society
- Rikei started selling a newly developed product named an "Integrated Emergency Flash Report E-Mail Distribution System"
- Rikei Concluded a Distributor Agreement with RECOM Asia, Starting to Sell its Power Modules.